How to Use
- Take a regular bottle of essential oil.
- Remove existing lid, orifice reducer, and seal ring.
- Screw on the Aroma-Cap until tight.
- On first use, slowly add up to 16 drops of oil.
- Screw on the Aroma-Cap .
- Push clip onto bottle neck, then clip to car vent (optional). Enjoy!
How it Works
- A natural fiber filament technology (BPA Free) quickly absorbs essential oils, then slowly releases them into the air.
- The rate of release will depend on ambient air movement, temperature, and humidity surrounding the filament.
- Aroma-Cap™ works best in front of a fan or car vent.
- When needed, add a few drops of oil to increase potency.
Diffuser World announces the Aroma-Cap evaporative diffuser. The Aroma-Cap converts any essential oil bottle into a diffuser. Simply remove the lid and orifice reducer from your essential oil bottle and replace it with the Aroma-Cap . Add up to 16 drops of essential oil onto the top of the Aroma-Cap . The oil makes its way through the vents in the top and is absorbed into special beads that are located inside. The special fiber releases the essential oil aroma slowly over 28 days. The fiber material is considered safe and non-toxic to the human body. Also, it is BPA free. Now you can enjoy your essential oils directly on top of your bottle. Each package contains two optional clips that can clip directly into your car vent.
The Aroma-Cap has many uses. Although a vent clip is included in the package, it's useful for other areas besides the car. Toss it into your purse or dresser drawer. Attach it to the front of fans or air conditioning vents or even as a deodorizer in shoes. Enjoy it in the office next to your computer as well. Consider it's usefulness on an airplane when starting the descent for landing and nausea sets in. Grab the Aroma-Cap bottle of peppermint oil and place it directly under your nose taking deep breaths. Within minutes you'll feel better. Using the Aroma-Cap is a quick convenient way of accessing your essential oils without needing to open the lid which eliminates any worries of spilling and wasting your precious essential oil.
The Aroma-Cap is patent pending through ESIP, LLC. Currently ESIP, LLC holds 23 patents and several patents pending all focused in the diffuser technology industry. Diffuser World and ESIP, LLC has a strong relationship since they are both owned by Earl and DeAnn Sevy. 90% of the products Diffuser World offers are licensed patented technology through ESIP, LLC.