State of the art Cold Diffusion Technology preserves the natural essence and complete therapeutic benefits of essential oils by effectively transforming them into a micro fine vapor without the use of heat or water. These micro particles permeate the air and may remain suspended for hours, fully intact, with all of their natural defenses against airborne viruses, bacteria, mold, and odor.
-A low cost solution for beginners.
-Directional Control spout and sound reducer.
-Atomizer creates a micro-fine essential oil vapor.
-Bottle Top "Quick Change" system makes changing oils a breeze.
-15 ml capacity for extended operation and low maintenance intervals.
-No tip bottle stand for safety.
-Auto-adjust clamp for bottle diameter variations.
1. Remove cap from bottle
2. Remove orifice reducer from bottle.
3. Screw the atomizer onto the bottle and snug it down. Oil may leak if bottle is not tight
4. Slide bottle down into bottle stand clamp.
5. Connect tubing between atomizer and pump as shown.
6 Plug pump into 115 volt AC outlet.
7. Adjust output knob as desired.
1. Remove atomizer from bottle stand.
2. Unscrew oil bottle from atomizer.
3. Submerge atomizer in soapy water or rubbing alcohol for one hour.
4. Rinse with warm water.
5. If necessary, diffuse rubbing alcohol for 20 to 30 seconds to clean inside components.
**DO NOT USE ON A 220V SYSTEM - DOING SO WILL VOID WARRANTY**
1. Read and follow all cautions and instructions.
2. Do not use near or around water; shower, sinks, tubs, pools etc.
3. Do not operate with wet hands.
4. Unplug from wall outlet when not in use.
5. Keep the unit in an upright position.
6. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
7. To be serviced by qualified technician only.
8. To be used only in accordance with local laws and regulations.
9. Do not use with any substance that may be deemed as harmful.
10. For indoor use only.
11. Never set diffuser on a surface that can be damaged by essential oils.