The Most Advanced Diffusion Technology Available:
-Acoustically dampened Iso-Cell Design
-Built-in adjustable timers and output controls
-State-of-the-art Cold Diffusion technology atomizes micro-fine essential oil vapor
-Bottle top "quick-change" system allows oil changes without mixing or spilling
-Powerful, effective, and easy to use
-One piece polypropylene base
-Directional control spout and sound reducer
-Revolutionary nebulizer technology - Atomizes a micro-fine essential oil vapor of approximately 1-3 microns
-Bottle top "quick change" system allows oil changes without mixing or spilling
-15ML bottle capacity for extended operation and low maintenance intervals
-Adjustable clamp for bottle diameter variations
-No tip bottle stand for safety
-Powerful, fully adjustable pump delivers up to 5 pounds of pressure
-Strong molded body for increased service life and durability - compact one piece design for space efficiency
-Tip resistant base for added stability
-Built in filter to clean the air and keep dust out
Changing essential oils has never been easier than with the Aroma-Ace quick change system. It only takes a few seconds to change oil any time.
1. Remove cap from oil bottle.
2. Remove orifice reducer from oil bottle.
3. Screw the atomizer attachment onto the bottle and snug down (NOTE: Oil may leak if bottle is not tight).
4. Slide bottle down into bottle stand clamp.
5. Connect air tubing between atomizer and pump.
6. Now adjust the control setting as desired.
ADVANCED CONTROLS EASY AS 1-2-3!
1. Set the "OUTPUT PRESSURE" control knob to desired volume. Click ON/OFF switch then rotate to increase volume.
2. Set the "RUN TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to RUN before RESTING. (1 to 20 Minutes) The green LED light comes on during the "RUN" cycle.
3. Set the "REST TIME" knob for how long you would like the Aroma-Ace to REST before RUNNING (1 to 20 Minutes) The amber LED light comes on during the "REST" cycle.
4. The "RUN TIME" and "REST TIME" will alternate indefinitely until the unit is turned off.
**DO NOT USE ON A 220V SYSTEM - DOING SO WILL VOID WARRANTY**
-For indoor use only
-Do not operate with wet hands
-Keep the unit in an upright position
-Keep out of the reach of children and pets
-Read and follow all cautions and instructions
-Unplug from wall outlet when not in use
-To be serviced by qualified technician only
-Do not use near or around water, shower, sinks, tubs, pools, etc.
-To be used in accordance with local laws and regulations
-Do not use with any substance that may be deemed as harmful
-Never set on a surface that can be damaged by essential oils