This diffuser is designed to break down liquid essential oils into a breathable molecular mist. No heat is created during the process. As air passes through the jet, oil is drawn from the well and thrown against the glass nebulizer. Small particles created by this process travel up the glass nebulizer and diffuse into the atmosphere. The remaining droplets run back into the diffuser well for recirculation. You should see and hear the oil spraying against the glass nebulizer. It should make a hollow spraying noise.
- Hand Crafted Glass Diffuser
- Cold Diffusion Technology
- Anodized Aluminum Base
- Integrated Mixing Well
- Variable Control Pump
- Carefully remove the parts from the package
- Connect one end of the air tubing to the air pump
- Connect the other end of the air tubing to the diffuser well
- Place the glass nebulizer over the diffuser jet which is shaped like a bullet
**DO NOT USE ON A 220V SYSTEM - DOING SO WILL VOID WARRANTY**
- Decide the best place to put your diffuser for optimal coverage.
- If you do not need excess air tubing, cut air tubing to the desired length to meet your needs.
- Use the pipette or directly drop oil out of the bottle into the diffuser well. (if you prefer to use a 15 ml bottle upside down, make sure the bottle of oil has the drop reducer in place.)
- Fill the diffuser well 1/4" minimum depth.
- Place glass nebulizer over diffuser well.
- Plug the electrical cord into the nearest outlet.
- turn the variable control knob on high.
- Adjust control knob to desired output.